This is one of our easiest games to play. The game is dealt by a qualified dealer where you as the gambler play against the house which is the dealer. You play the game buy making betting decisions on whether or not the dice total will be seven or below seven in total or more than seven in total.
The house percentage for this game runs just above 16% making it an ideal game for fundraising events or charity events where you object is to raise as much money as possible.
How Under and Over Works
Two dice are needed as well as the betting layout where all bets will be placed during a round of play. Players bet on one of three outcomes from the two dice total that is rolled by the dealer.
The Payout Odds
- Under 7 – Even Money 1 to 1
- Over 7 – Even Money 1 to 1
- 7 Total – 4 to 1
- Total Over Seven: (2,6) (3,5) (3,6) (4,4) (5,3) (5,4) (5,5) (5,6) (6,2) (6,3) (6,4) (6,5) (6,6)
- Total Under Seven: (1,1) (1,1) (1,2) (1,3) (1,4) (1,5) (2,1) (2,2) (2,2) (2,3) (2,4) (3,1) (3,2) (3,3) (4,1) (4,2) (5,1)
- Seven Total: (1,6) (2,5) (3,4) (4,3) (5,2) (6,1)
There is a total of 6 out of 36 possibilities to roll a hard seven with two dice which is why we offer 4 to 1 rather than the more traditional 3 to 1 odds.
Available Casino Games
We have games to meet every requirement from our own variation of Texas Holdem to BlackJack and Roulette. Other games include the Money Wheel, Horse Racing, Crown and Anchor, Two Up and Chuck a Luck. If you have any other special requirements please contact Peter for more details and gaming options.